This is a 40 hour per week position.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for coordinating and managing the daily office operations and projects for Administration at the Knox Center.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Associate's degree in Business Administration, or health related discipline preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Experience working in a multi-person office environment.
- Nursing Home Regulations
- Effective problem-solving skills,
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fundamental skills in using PC with Windows Operating System
- Ability to design, create, organize, and troubleshoot documents/worksheets using MS Office applications