Provides specialized integrated clinical pharmacy services for an assigned area. Provides leadership in education and practice of evidence based medication use and optimal patient outcomes.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm. D degree from an accredited school of pharmacy.
- Must have completed a PGY-1 residency and two years applicable experience.
- Prefer PGY-2 residency.
- May substitute additional certification and/or applicable experience in addition to or in lieu of residency.
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist.
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist in the State of Texas within 90 days of hire.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must possess knowledge of drugs, procedure, equipment, common disease states and patient care monitoring within the assigned care areas.
- Must possess extensive mathematical skills.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Clinic, Medical Technologist, Neurology, Pharmacy, Patient Care, Healthcare