HHS Care Management
Per Diem, Varied Shifts, Per Diem
Works under the supervision of the Director of Care Management. Reviews the medical record on a concurrent basis, utilizing criteria accepted and approved by the Medical Staff, for admissions and continued stay of patients requiring acute care or observation. Monitors the plan of care to ensure the efficient utilization of resources. Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to improve clinical care, customer satisfaction, organizational and financial outcomes. Serves as a clinical expert and resource in Utilization Review and Case Management. Partners with Social Workers to refer potential candidates for Post-Acute Care services to facilitate early discharge planning and transitions of care. Responsible for reviewing every hospital patient account for correct status and billing compliance. Assists with Performance Improvement monitoring and reporting activities. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Work Experience and Licensure:
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred.
• Current licensure as registered nurse in the State of Ohio.
• Case Management certification recommended.
• A minimum of three years experience as a registered nurse in acute care for adult or pediatric patients.
• Past Utilization Review and Case Management experience highly desirable
Employment Type (feed only)