The Care Coordinator RN is responsible for the delivery of evidenced based, quality care encompassing the infant to the geriatric patient population in the perianesthesia setting.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- License/Certifications: Current RN licensure with the State of Maine Board of Nursing. BCLS.
- Experience: 2 years critical care experience preferred.
- IV skills
- Articulates elements of professional practice and demonstrates:
- Knowledge of Evidence Based Practice and Patient and Family Centered Care
- Understanding of teamwork and collaboration
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge of process improvement and sound safety strategies
- Competence with computer applications