$5,000 sign on bonus for new grads!
$10,000 sign on bonus for experienced RNs!
- Join a close-knit, friendly team at Memorial Hospital’s Merriman House!
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of resident care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides the activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. The RN serves as resource nurse on each shift assigned.
- This is a full time, benefit-eligible position; 12 hour shifts, rotating day/night schedule.
- Exceptional benefits package include medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and much more!
- New graduate RNs may qualify for a $5,000 sign-on bonus! RNs with at least one year clinical experience may qualify for a $10,000 sign on bonus! Must be a new hire to MaineHealth to qualify.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing Program.
- License/Certifications: Active State of NH or Compact Registered Nurse license. BLS certification preferred.
- Experience: Prior experience in medical/surgical or geriatric nursing.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.