MH – General Surgery PA-ACNP
Maine Medical Center, a MaineHealth member, is currently recruiting for an experienced Physician Assistant (PA) or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) to join our high performing team of surgeons.
Maine Medical Center (MMC) is a Magnet designated 637 bed Academic Medical Center located in Portland on the breathtaking coast of Maine. We are the states only Level 1 Trauma Center and a tertiary care facility.
Portland offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community with excellent restaurants and schools.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Successful completion of accredited Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current license issued by the State of Maine or eligible for licensure.
- Current BLS certification.
- Previous PA or ACNP experience required.
Maine Medical Center is a Magnet designated 606-bed tertiary care and teaching institution. MMC is Maine's largest hospital and a state-wide health care resource. MMC offers outstanding career opportunities and quality of life in Portland.