- Position Summary
- The Food Services Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day functions of the food service department at Coves Edge including planning, preparing and serving meals. This is a team oriented kitchen where the Food Service Manager assumes a leadership position supporting the goal of making each meal a high-quality dining experience for residents and their guests. Coordinates and supervises all ordering, scheduling and Food Service Team Members.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Willing to obtain CDM thru educational courses.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using w hole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Cove’s Edge is a dually certified 76 bed Long Term Care and Skilled facility located on the Miles Campus of LincolnHealth in the heart of beautiful mid-coast Maine. Cove’s Edge is known for the excellent care that is provided to our residents and patients by its outstanding dedicated staff. We believe that the best way to achieve excellence is through a commitment to our employees’ success. Whatever their role, wherever they may fulfill it, LincolnHealth employees work together to achieve our mission of ensuring high quality, patient-centered and affordable care. Come join our team of caring professionals!