CNA-LGMC 10T ORTHO NEURO-FULL TIME (JOB ID: 5618)
Employment Status: Full Time
Cares for patients in the hospital, or other medical facility, under direction of nursing, by performing the following duties. Provides exceptional service and/or care to all patients, customers and team members.
• Answers call lights to determine patients' needs.
• Assists patients with activities of daily living.
• Serves and collects food trays and feeds patients requiring help.
• Transports patients or assists patients to walk.
• Turns and repositions patients, alone or with assistance.
• Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
• Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
• Maintains a neat and clean patient environment.
• Perform other duties as required.
* Certified Nursing Assistant
* CPR Basic Life Support
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must comply with all SERVICE Standards of Behavior
• Medium Work – Medium level work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21 – 50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11- 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
• May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving of patients.
• Walking about from patients’ rooms as well as to and from various hospital areas.