The Institute for Biomedical Informatics is seeking a Pharmacy Services Director Associate to support the Kentucky Medicaid Pharmacy program by providing third-party oversight of the pharmacy benefit manager (MedImpact) and the pharmacy network to audit compliance with Kentucky Senate Bill 50.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordination, implementation, and oversight of pharmacy audits
• Support provider relations and be responsible for professional, timely, and responsive follow up to all provider issues
• Work with MedImpact and the Kentucky Medicaid Pharmacy program to analyze pharmacy and medical data
• Provide written reports, policy briefs, clinical reviews, and presentations both to internal and external parties
• Lead project teams and serve as a pharmacy expert
The person in this position must be a Kentucky licensed pharmacist.