- Position Summary
- Under the general direction of the Supply Chain Supervisor/Manager, replenishes and maintains inventory stocking locations, puts away stockroom orders, processes department stockroom orders and delivers, and performs receiving / shipping duties. Utilizes hospital information computer system to complete tasks, uses material handling equipment, and assist with other related duties as assigned.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: Valid driver's license required. (if employee will be using MH vehicle)
- Experience: Prior experience in a hospital environment preferred. Computer experience to include mobile technology preferred.
- Strong customer service, organizational, and communications skills.
MaineHealth is a health system whose members and affiliates include hospitals, physician practices, long-term care facilities, home care agencies, and support services. Learn more about this system at www.mainehealth.org