This is a 36 hour per week position.
This position requires an occasional Saturday shift as well as 1 late night 11AM-8PM shift per week.
Using professional nursing process to assess the needs of patients and families calling or presenting for care in the physician office. Performs a wide variety of patient care services to assist providers in delivering excellent care to patients of the practice.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Education: See "License/Certifications"
- License/Certifications: RN actively licensed in the State of Maine. CPR certification
- Experience: Office nursing experience is desired.
- Knowledge of nursing practice sufficient to give and evaluate age-appropriate patient care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment, decision making and problem solving expertise.
- Ability to work effectively and calmly in stressful and emergency situations.
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions.