Position Summary (This position will consist of 32 hours per week and be from 3pm to 11pm.)
Under the direction of a licensed registered nurse, the CNA Provides direct patient care to assigned Residents/Patients using a restorative approach.
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $4,000 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Graduate of an accredited, state approved Certified Nursing Assistant training program.
- License/Certifications: Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification. Current BLS certification.
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Current placement on state's CNA registry.