Responsible for providing direct and/or indirect health care services to assigned patient population.
- Must have a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an approved college of Medicine/Osteopathy.
- Must be PGY-3 or higher in good standing with University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center's Anesthesiology Residency Training Program.
-Must be currently licensed for the practice of medicine in the State of Texas.
-Must have a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license.
-Must have and maintain for the duration of employment a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification OR Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
-Must meet and maintain licensing and registration requirements as delineated by the Graduate Medical Education Requirements for Additional Medically-Related Work, if any.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to determine objectives, set priorities and establish and meet target dates.
- Must be able to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skill in meeting age-related and disabled patients' needs.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Medical, Medical Technologist, Physician, Patient Care, Anesthesia, Healthcare