Supervises the functions of the various areas of Health Information Management to ensure patient information is accurate and available in a timely manner.
- Must have an Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Must have five years of Healthcare experience to include two years supervisory experience.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking, time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Must be able to build trust with others through own authenticity and follow-through on commitments.
- Must be able to uphold a bias free approach to situations and people.
- Must be able to recognize and effectively balance the interests and needs of one's own group with those of the broader organization.
- Must be able to modify behavior in light of feedback.
- Must be able to manage own performance in an effective, assertive manner when place in a new and or challenging situation.
- Must be able to demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of computer systems and both database and word processing software.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of medical terminology.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Manager, Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare Administration, Management, Healthcare