Please note: CT experience required. Schedule will require weekend coverage.
- Position Summary
- Performs all radiographic, fluorography, portable and C-Arm procedures utilizing age specific criteria’s. Working independently as well as with other staff and physicians. Performs these exams at various locations throughout the campus (i.e.- main radiology department, ER, SCU, OR…etc). Enforces the principles of ALARA at all times.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: Must have a current Maine State License in Radiologic Technology. Must have a current ARRT Registration. Must have a current CPR certification.
- Experience: Must have proficiency, demonstrated work experience and one registration in an additional modality (CT, Mammo, MRI, U/S, NUC).
- Completes required continuing education requirements
- Attends Department and Mandatory PBH Meetings
- Knowledge of Safety issues including OSHA-MSDS sheets, fire safety, and disaster response