Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
program of Maine Behavioral Healthcare
is seeking a Program Manager
for the Biddeford Location
. The Program Manager will maintain primary accountability for the management and delivery of safe and effective patient/client care and for the day-to-day functions of the program.
As an ACT Program Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of the team
- Coordination of services,
- Management of team members, client/patient outcomes, design, delegation and supervision of work load, team building and for the appropriate utilization of human and fiscal resources.
- Work closely with management to ensure quality and compliance of clinical documentation.
- Maintaining program sustainability through effective service utilization and case load management leading to the achievement of the overall financial goals.
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) is an intensive community based (outpatient) treatment program with a multi-disciplinary team of providers that supports eligible adults and children who may have a major mental illness diagnosis and often co-occurring disorders. The goal of the ACT Program is to improve the client’s functioning in the least restrictive setting, while strengthening family, work, school and community ties.
- Peer Support services
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Intensive case management
- Substance abuse treatment services
- Crisis stabilization services
- Vocational support services
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, psychology or related field is required.
License/Certifications: Maine State licensure to practice at the independent level of an LCSW, LCPC, CARN, RNCS or Ph.D. in mental health and substance abuse is preferred. An LMSW-CC or LCPC-CC is required.
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience in community settings preferred. 3+ years of clinical supervisory and management experience preferred.