The Gregory Wing at St. Andrews Village is a 30 bed unit and provides individualized, quality long-term care to residents in need of support services 24 hours a day. Individualized care plans precisely fit the needs of every resident. We immediately reassure residents and families that they are in good hands, in a loving environment. Come join our team!
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $8,000 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
The registered nurse at St. Andrews Village is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The RN also directs and guides patient teaching and the activities of ancillary staff, maintains the standards of professional nursing and collaborates directly with the medical staff in formulating a plan of care for the patient.
This position will include working every other weekend.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Associate's degree or equivalent from an accredited 2 year nursing school or program. Bachelor's degree from four year school of nursing optional.
- License/Certifications: Current Maine State Registered Professional Nursing license. Current Basic Life Support certification.
- Experience: N/A
- Successful completion of LH IV Therapy course
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers or regulatory agencies.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations. Ability to calculate medication dosages and pass medication exam.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.