Mid Coast Senior Health provides a complete range of healthcare services and living options for seniors, including rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, long-term nursing care, and hospice.
By offering multiple levels of care in one location, we enable individuals to live at the highest level of independence possible, receiving the right level of care in the most supportive setting.
This position is eligible for up to a $1000 sign-on bonus!
- Prorated based on core hours
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months to qualify.
Assists in the administration of nursing care to designated patients under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Performs a variety of direct and indirect care duties.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A.
- License/Certifications: CAN Certification (State of Maine), BLS certification.
- Experience: N/A.
- Physical Requirements: Must be in good physical condition to meet the demands of an active position including extensive walking, moderate sitting, standing, twisting, bending and squatting. Able to move stretchers, carts, equipment and assist in patient care and transport as needed. Able to carry and life instrument sets (trays) and various items of equipment. Able to lift over 50 lbs; and push and pull over 50 lbs. moderate hand/wrist repetition during patient care and documentation. Frequent fine motor skills in both hands. Requires very accurate near and far vision (20/20). Able to discriminate between red/green and blue/violet. Able to hear voice at 8 feet.