The Gregory Wing at St. Andrews Village is a 30 bed unit and provides individualized, quality long-term care to residents in need of support services 24 hours a day. Individualized care plans precisely fit the needs of every resident. We immediately reassure residents and families that they are in good hands, in a loving environment. Come join our team!
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $4,500 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
Position Summary (The hours for this position will be 7pm to 7am)
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for ensuring the general well-being of residents through the delivery of high quality services in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy of Chase Point and that complies with applicable state laws and regulations. He/she is responsible for the management and supervision of the resident associates.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Associate's degree or equivalent from accredited school of nursing or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Annual Alzheimer's Training.
- License/Certifications: OR/Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Maine with knowledge in Geriatric Nursing. Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Experience: Six months to one year of related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Registered Nurse in the State of Maine with knowledge in Geriatric Nursing.