Provides basic age-appropriate bedside care and procedures. Transcribes Physician orders and maintains general functions of the nurses’ station.
- EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
- EXPERIENCE: None required
- LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: BLS certification within 90 days of hire required.
- EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS: Computer terminal, Diagnostic equipment, Office machines and Patient therapeutic equipment and machines
- SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Medical terminology, Basic patient care, Computer skills and Basic arrhythmia detection
7pm-7am (12 hour shifts): 3 days on, one day off, 3 days on again then off a week and repeat
Employment Type (feed only)
Full Time with benefits