This is a 40 hour per week position.
The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for greeting patients at the Endocrinology & Diabetes office and working with them in person, on the phone, or through electronic correspondence to meet their needs regarding scheduling, updating patient information and checking patients in and out. Experience with Diabetes, referrals, scheduling group and telehealth visits preferred.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks and have the flexibility to meet changing demands on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.