Sonographe Cardiology - PRN
Date: Mar 12, 2021
Dallas, TX, US
Category: Allied Health and Clinical Support Jobs
Shift Type: Day
Requisition ID: 303741
Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy that’s served our community for more than 125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a job. It’s our passion.
Operates ultrasound equipment used to produce quality routine and fairly complex diagnostic scans to ensure optimal patient care.
- Must have successfully graduated from an ultrasound program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JRCDMS)
- Must have one year experience in specialty area.
- Must be registered as a Sonographer by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) with current active status
- Must have a current Healthcare Provider CPR course completion card prior to hire and/or placement in job from one of the following:
o American Heart Association
o American Red Cross Rescuer
o Military Training Network.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to operate various types of ultrasound equipment used in performing procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of both normal and abnormal anatomy.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Cardiac, Medical Technologist, Medical, Patient Care, Ultrasound, Healthcare