Responsible for providing comprehensive healthcare for patients accessing, including bio-medical and social aspects of medical and surgical conditions including problem identification, physical exams, history assessment, identification of psychosocial concerns, diagnosis, appropriate management, and specific treatments ensuring optimal health, decreasing complications, and expediting recovery.
- Must have successfully completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Medical Association (AMA) approved residency for appropriate specialty.
- Must be currently licensed for the practice of medicine in the State of Texas.
- Must meet and maintain licensing and registration requirements as delineated by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Medical Staff Rules and Regulations, and Credentialing Policies/Procedures, if any.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the appropriate specialty practice (e.g. Psychiatry, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics) assessment techniques and treatment processes.
- Must be able to determine objectives, set priorities, and establish and meet target dates.
- Must be able to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Medical, Clinic, Physician, Patient Care, Pediatric, Healthcare