Nurse Practitioner (NP)
North Conway, NH
Focus on population health, one patient at a time.
Memorial Hospital, located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join its outpatient Cardiology clinic.
Memorial Hospital’s Cardiology clinic provides patients with routine cardiovascular care, consultations, diagnostic testing, lifestyle management, and risk assessments. Patients enjoy seamless access to a broad network of top heart specialists and surgeons using the latest technology to treat even the most complex cardiovascular conditions. Join a team of specially-trained heart experts and provide patients with cardiovascular care close to home, at our community hospital in North Conway. The Cardiology Nurse Practitioner is the primary clinician in the practice, with cardiovascular physicians on site on a rotating basis.
Desired competencies, skills, and experience:
- Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program required; MSN required.
- Must be licensed in the State of NH as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Board Certification required.
- BCLS and ACLS certifications required.
- Three or more years of experience as an advanced practice provider in a physician office setting is required. APP experience in cardiology is preferred. Alternative related APP experience that may be considered include hospitalist service, internal medicine, and family practice.
- Ability to work independently, as the primary clinician in the practice.
- Epic EMR experience is helpful.
This position offers:
- Opportunity to work independently in an office setting, as the primary on-site provider.
- Participation in a larger dynamic group of cardiovascular specialists throughout MaineHealth, including participation in weekly fellows conferences and ongoing continuing education.
- Fully integrated Epic EMR.
- Competitive compensation package including relocation assistance, student loan repayment, CME time & expense reimbursement, and malpractice coverage.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement with employer contribution, paid time off, paid family leave, and much more.
To apply for or learn more about this position, please send your CV or inquiry to Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (603) 356-4939.