NorDx is seeking an experienced Clinical Lab Supervisor to join our quality-driven, customer-focused team. Our success is the result of the expertise and dedication of our staff, and it is their skills and professionalism that set us apart from our competitors.
- Opportunity to work for one of New England’s Largest Healthcare organizations and Maine’s largest employer
- Opportunity to live and work in a picturesque, historic, ski town which is also named as a “Best Ski Town in America”: North Conway, New Hampshire
- Ability to manage a patient-centered, state-of-the-art laboratory testing facility.
- If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging career in a laboratory environment with an organization that will develop your strengths to meet your professional goals, we want to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Provides direction and oversight directly through supervisors or individual contributors for laboratory operations and human resources management, including reviewing all hiring and discipline recommendations.
- Oversees all technical direction and develops, monitors, and takes appropriate action to improve overall departmental performance to ensure that the operational and strategic goals are met.
- Ensures training and competency assessments are completed. Manages budget for the laboratory site.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or a similar field required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- License/Certifications: Certification in one or more of the following: MT,MLT, MLS, CLS, CHT, CHS, CG, CT, HT, HTL, ASCP Scientist/Specialist (BB, C, H, M, MB, SBB, SC, SH, SM) required (ASCP, AMT, HEW, ABHI).
- Experience: 2 years experience as an MLT/MT required, Previous Lead or Supervisor experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint required