This position is eligible for an $800 sign-on bonus!
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months to qualify.
The CRMA is responsible for the safe preparation, administration and recording of medications in accordance with state and federal regulations and the standards of nursing practice and under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse. Also responsible for providing personal care services to residents in the role of PSS. All care is provided in a manner consistent with the philosophy of resident-centered care that strives to enable residents to maintain their highest practical level of functioning and psychosocial well-being.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma preferred; at least 18 years old.
- License/Certifications: Has completed a forty (40) hour CRMA certification along with either a CNA or PSS certification.
- Experience: Prior long-term care experience preferred.
- Exhibit mature, responsible behavior.
- Understand and practice resident confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to follow direction and accurate report to the Registered Nurse (or appropriate designee) any changes in resident condition.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.