St. Luke's Hospital is searching for a Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Tech (MLT) to perform diversified duties both within and in support of assigned Laboratory Section involving routine and complex analysis in order to produce quality and timely patient analysis to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease and to contribute to the solvency, efficiency and growth of the hospital. As assigned, assume charge responsibility of designated Laboratory Section.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or equivalent (minimum of 36 semester hours in biology and physical sciences) and up to and including one year of related work experience.
- Certification as Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Tech such as MT (A.S.C.P.) or comparable agency approved by the National
- Commission for Health Certifying agencies is required within one year of date of hire.
- Requires a strong background with highly automated analyzers and manual procedures.
- Experience in Hematology and/or Blood Bank is a plus.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
40 Hours: Night Shift preferred; Rotating weekends and holidays.
$27/hour - $35/hour