The Practice Transformation Coordinator will lead transformation activity with providers throughout designated territory by building relationships with physician practices to support physician engagement, clinical practice transformation and support the quadruple aim best practice of care.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Playing a critical role in performance management by guiding actionable initiatives from data; measuring progress and outcomes and helping implement interventions where applicable.
- Integrating care management, utilization management, risk adjustment, annual wellness visit and quality initiatives into practice and ensuring goals are met by assigned practices.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop a strategy and content for network meetings.
- Partner with network team members and local medical directors/physician champions to ensure progress towards collective improvement goals.
- Provide total medical expense and cost savings initiative support.
- Act as primary liaison to practice managers and staff for assigned practices.
- Lead the transition of innovative ideas from pilot to implementation and share best practices across all sites.
- Proactively resolve issues, address concerns, identify potential risks, and improve overall processes and outcomes of moderately complex initiatives.
- Builds rapport and creates a consistent, open environment where people are valued and respected.
- Provides exemplary customer service to internal and external customers by being proactive, responsive and encouraging teamwork. Strives to build a network of contacts, both internal and external to the organization.
- Demonstrates foundational understanding of Population Healthcare and community initiatives/goals; aligns department with overall company success objectives.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications or Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience in practice management, provider relations and or project management
- Must have a valid Driver's License and ability to travel locally/regionally up to 75% of the work week
Knowledge and Skills/Expected Competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual with ability to adapt to various workspaces and work autonomously
- Hypothesis driven to identify trends, predict issues, highlight critical areas, and develop corrective action plans
- 3+ years experience in practice re-design work including Patient Centered Medical Home, Practice Transformation, Quality Improvement, ACO development, Ambulatory Care, Quality and Efficiency metrics, and EMR
- IPA and/or ACO experience with a provider perspective and strong orientation to value-based care principles and the health policy landscape
- Working knowledge of clinical quality metrics such as RAF, HEDIS, NCQA or National Quality Forum type metrics
- Experience in data analytics comprehension, ability to infer trends and identify areas of opportunity