At Boston Children’s Hospital, the quality of our care – and our inclusive hospital working environment – lies in the diversity of our people. With patients from local communities and 160 countries around the world, we’re committed to reflecting the spectrum of their cultures, while opening doors of opportunity for our team. Here, different talents pursue common goals. Voices are heard and ideas are shared. Join us, and discover how your unique contributions can change lives. Yours included.
The Lead Epic Professional Billing Analyst shall be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the manager on the daily workload (tickets and project work) and priorities, current assignments of team members and required adjustments (of staff and assignments) to meet business needs.
- Acting as a senior resource with specialized knowledge of the team's core applications, guides analysts through the design, build/configuration, testing, implementation and maintenance of the team's core Epic applications and their integration with other supported systems/applications.
- Applying deep domain knowledge, a consultative approach with internal clients, and experience with Epic across related applications to understand how best to address the business needs.
- Performing advanced configuration (or customization, as necessary) to address business needs. Modifying builds incorporating significant edits, moderately complex logic , creation of new templates based on existing standards.
- Managing implementation of core application changes with 3rd party, Epic-eligible vendors to ensure integration. Working closely with assigned project manager for large projects spanning multiple applications and teams to address integration-testing needs.
- Coordinating the team's efforts in support of upgrades, establishing timelines and assigning release notes.
- Facilitating team meetings to discuss the status of deliverables, shared issues, end-users concerns and upcoming milestones.
- Monitoring work for efficiency, effectiveness and quality, including conducting audits as requested by the manager.
In order to qualify you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- Two Epic certifications: Resolute Professional Billing Administration (OR Resolute Professional Billing Administration including Single Billing Office) AND one of the following: Charge Router MyChart, Resolute Professional Billing Claims Administration, Resolute Professional Billing Electronic Remittance, Security.
- 5-8 years of experience in Epic application support which included responsibility for complex builds and integrations.
Please note: During a public health emergency, individuals in this role may be expected to take on additional duties to respond to organizational needs.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits.
Boston Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.