Bonus: Total of $6000 payout terms are 3,000 after 90 days $3,000 after 1 year
St. John Medical Center is a 204-bed full-service facility serving the health care needs of the residents of western Cuyahoga and eastern Lorain counties
This position is a generalist role working in a community hospital, testing for chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, coagulation, blood gas and blood bank.
The selected individual:
- Performs high and moderate complexity testing with high degree of skill and proficiency.
- Follows all hospital policies and procedures consistently.
- Bachelor/Associate degree in biological, chemical science, clinical laboratory science. Must meet course attendance to meet CLIA guidelines to perform high complexity testing
- Graduate from a certified MT/MLT program. Preferred
- MT/MLT - ASCP certification, required after one year from date of hire