HMC Holzer Extra Care
Per Diem, Varied Shifts, 8-430
Salary: Please Contact HR for further information; 740.446.5105
Performs basic personal care, homemaking, and respite/companionship duties for patients at their place of residence, enabling the client to achieve optimal activities of daily living and maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment. Works under the supervision of the LPN/RN/Clinical Director for Holzer Extra Care.
Education, Work Experience and Licensure:
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Must be listed on the Ohio Department of Health's nurse aide registry OR
· Successfully complete the Medicare competency evaluation program for Home Health Aide or nurse aide as a direct health care worker without a 24-month lapse in employment as a home health aide or nurse OR
· One-year employment experience as a supervised home health aide or nurse aide and successfully complete written testing and skills testing by return demonstration prior to initiation of service OR
· Successfully complete the COALA home health program or a certified vocational program in a health care field and successfully complete written testing by return demonstration prior to initiation of service OR
· Successfully complete sixty hours of training specified through personal care services under ODA rule 173-39-02-11 E-1
· Successful completion of the Holzer Extra Care written competency exam
· Successfully completion of Holzer Extra Care Aide Skills testing before administering care to clients
Valid Driver's License in good standing; Liability Limits as required.