NorDx is seeking Medical Technologists (MT) or Medical Lab Technicians (MLT) to join our quality-driven, customer-focused team. Our success is the result of the expertise and dedication of our staff, and it is their skills and professionalism that set us apart from our competitors.
What You Will Do:
- Independently performs and monitors laboratory testing of patient specimens according to established procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Confirms, interprets, correlates and reports normal and abnormal patient results.
- Recognizes technical, instrumental and/or physiological problems and initiates resolutions.
- Assumes responsibility for accuracy, quality control and required instrument maintenance.
- May provide training of laboratory and/or other health care personnel as directed.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory, Chemical, Physical, or Biological Science required.
- License/Certifications: Certification as a medical technologist (or equivalent) or as a categorical technologist (e.g., C, H, I, BB, M) by a recognized professional organization (e.g., ASCP, AMT) within 6 months of hire.
- Experience: N/A
- Must be able to work any shift, holiday and/or weekend, and travel among company sites as needed.
At NorDx, we offer rewarding careers in laboratory science for those committed to work at a center of laboratory excellence. NorDx provides patient-centered, state-of-the-art laboratory testing to our partners in healthcare throughout Northern New England. Our success is the result of dedicated and innovated laboratory professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging career in a laboratory environment with an organization that will develop your strengths to meet your professional goals, we want to talk to you.