Responsible for filming and developing radiographic films in assigned area of Radiology, meeting standards set by PHHS, State and Federal regulations.
- Must be a graduate of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited Radiology Program.
- Must have American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
- Must have a Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS)
- Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) certification.
- Must have a current Healthcare Provider CPR course completion card prior to hire and/or placement in job from one of the following:
American Heart Association
American Red Cross Rescuer
Military Training Network.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of Radiologic equipment.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Medical Technologist, Medical, Radiology, Rad Tech, Patient Care, Healthcare