Performs CT scan procedures efficiently, effectively, and as ordered by physicians in order to provide optimal patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) radiography program.
- Two years of experience performing Radiology procedures.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience:
- Must have an American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Must have Advanced Registry in Computed Tomography within twelve months of hire.
- Must have a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) certification from Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) or Texas Medical Board.
- Must have a current Healthcare Provider CPR course completion card prior to hire and/or placement in job from one of the following:
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross Rescuer
- Military Training Network.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate full competency in CT.
- Must be willing to function as needed and specified by the modality manager.
- Must possess a working knowledge of computer software applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate good time management, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Medical, Radiology, Patient Care, Medical Technologist, Radiographer, Healthcare