**You must be a current UK student to apply for this position.**
We are the fastest-growing junk-hauling and moving franchise in America. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC’s Shark Tank, HGTV’s House Hunters, AMC’s The Pitch, TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
Our Lexington, KY has been in operation for over seven years and we're excited about the future in the Bluegrass! For the right candidates, there are limitless opportunities for advancement, flexible scheduling and bonuses.
Our movers come from all walks of life. Come and see what all the buzz is about and join our winning team.
As a Professional Movers, you'll be the face of our company, delighting clients with stress-free service.
Some of the responsibilities include:
* Time management of tasks and truck space
* Problem solving and anticipation of potential challenges
* Providing top notch customer service
* Safely lifting and protecting client furniture
* Being part of an amazing team that works together toward a common goal
As a Furniture Mover, you'll be responsible for top notch customer service, safely transporting household furniture, working with a team and managing your time on the trucks.
Top candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Positive Attitude and Friendly disposition.
* Professional and polite communication skills to educate clients about pricing and services as well as explain the benefits of our service.
**MOVER AND JUNK REMOVAL TEAM MEMBER**
Unlock your Leadership Potential! Once you’ve shown us you’ve got the passion, attitude and aptitude, you could become a Truck Captain and manage your own crew. You’ll be responsible for monitoring your labor costs, disposal cost and labor efficiency. You’ll control your pay check by making wise decisions and recognizing upsell opportunities. What looks better on a resume than telling your future employer that you’ve lead a team and that team was both profitable and efficient? We’re committed to creating a fun, enthusiastic team environment. Most team members start off as strangers but end up as friends. From bowling outings to laser tag, we know any work is more fun with a team you like! Top notch customer service pays (and not only in tips!). There’s a reason we have team members celebrating their 2nd and 3rd anniversaries . We offer bonuses for client reviews and team member referrals as well as an aggressive performance review schedule for wage increases.
* Be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone who you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
* Look, act and enjoy being a part of our team – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
* Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
* Safely operate vehicles and equipment.
* Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
* Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and marketing material.
* Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
* Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
* Lead your team by example. Showing them what the core values of the company are all about. Complete Daily Checklists.
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
* Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
**Flexible scheduling with advancement opportunities!**