Position Summary/Essential Duties:
1. Provides psychosocial assessment / intervention to assist patients/families.
2. Communicates/collaborates with the work team using a multidisciplinary approach.
3. Provides linkage to community resources to facilitate optimal care.
4. Provides age specific care to patients/families in all age groups.
5. Develops and implements a comprehensive plan based on identified psychosocial needs and/ or discharge needsQualifications
Experience & Knowledge:
Hospital/Health Agency experience preferred.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
Theoretical and clinical knowledge regarding health care delivery
Multi-tasks and prioritizes work
Communicates effectively with persons of various backgrounds
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of Social Work
Licensed by the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist Board at the (LSW level)
Previous hospital experience is strongly preferred.