1. Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
2. Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
3. Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
4. Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
5. Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes
6. Displays the mission of the hospital and its values.Qualifications
Thorough knowledge of nursing process and practice. Uses a wide variety
of technical equipment to meet patient needs and prescribed medical therapies
(i.e. stethoscopes, thermometers, sphygmomanometers and electronic monitoring
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred. Minimum of Diploma/Associate’s Degree in nursing from accredited program.
Note: Spring 2020 - Spring 2021 nursing school graduates are eligible to apply. Education and degree verification will be required upon receiving a job offer.
An Ohio RN license is not required to be considered for this position. If selected to move forward, employment offers may be made contingent on candidate successfully obtaining RN license within time frame discussed at the time of offer acceptance.
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association, must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
BSN strongly preferred. Work experience in the unit you are applying to in UAP capacity (STNA, PCNA, NA II, etc.) and/or a practicum/preceptorship is strongly preferred.
Be sure to ask your recruiter about our enhanced tuition reimbursement plan and increased shift differentials and our $3,000 employee referral bonus!