Nestled on the banks of the tidal Damariscotta River, and minutes from Damariscotta’s charming and historic downtown, Chase Point offers a worry-free lifestyle file with the comforts of home.
Our highly-trained, compassionate staff work with residents and their oved ones to create a care plan that reflects their personality, respects their preferences and preserves their independence.
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $4,500 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
Position Summary (The hours for this position will consist of working 32 hours (8 hour shifts) one week and the following week 40 hours (8 hour shifts)
The CNA/CRMA at Chase Point/Senior Living is a lead team member. The CNA/CRMA is also responsible for administering medications accurately and in a timely manner to patients/residents. The CNA/CRMA completes a State approved CRMA course and upon passing the state exam, is permitted to administer medications in a health care facility under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- License/Certifications: Graduate of a State Approved CNA program and successful passing grade of the State Maine Certifying Exam. Graduate of a State Approved CRMA Program and successful completion of CRMA course. Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Experience: N/A
- Active status on the Maine State CNA Registry.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.