The Clinical assistant will function as a team member of the Mid Coast Medical Group and will facilitate the goals of this office which are:
- To deliver quality patient care which includes maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
- To present a positive and respectful attitude to the patient and community for Mid Coast Medical Group and Mid Coast Hospital.
- To operate efficiently and ensure prudent use of resources.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of accredited Medical Assistant Program (medication administration must be component of the program). Associate or Applied Science degree preferred.
- License/Certifications: Certified AAMA Medical Assistant certification required. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or obtained within three (3) months of hire.
- Experience: N/A.