Join a talented care team focused on compassionate, expert, and personalized care for women.
Memorial Hospital, located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join its Women’s Health & OB/GYN practice on a part-time basis.
Women’s Health at Memorial Hospital is a midwifery-centered practice that has great support from its OB/GYNs and care team. Our midwives are an integral part of the practice culture, providing antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care to women delivering at Memorial Hospital. The hospital’s Family Birthing Center is well-appointed with three suites, each with tubs for labor support, two recovery rooms, and is staffed by a skilled nursing team trained in both high and low intervention births and low and high risk pregnancies.
Desired competencies, skills, and experience:
- Successful completion of an ACNM approved Nurse Midwifery program required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of NH as a Certified Nurse Midwife.
- NRP, BLS, and surgical first assistant certifications required.
- Minimum one year of labor & delivery and office experience required; CNM experience is preferred.
- Competency with IUD insertion and office ultrasound is required; Nexplanon insertion is desired.
- Comfort with moderate-to-high risk pregnancies.
- Collaborative approach to patient care including working with OB/GYNs and all levels of clinical team.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation package including relocation assistance, student loan repayment, CME time & expense reimbursement, and malpractice coverage.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement with employer contribution, paid time off, paid family leave, and much more.
- Part time schedule consisting of 1.5 days in clinic and seven call days per month.
To apply for or learn more about this position, please send your CV or inquiry to Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (603) 356-4939.
About North Conway, NH
Mount Washington Valley is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area’s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
Memorial Hospital is one of twelve members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, Midcoast Park View Health, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.