The Custodian/Projects is responsible for the daily cleaning of public areas of the Hospital/ MOB. This position is also responsible for special
projects to maintain the appearance of the building
The Custodian moves furniture and sets up meetings. He/she is responsible for collection of trash, recycling, linen, and biohazard waste.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
1. Education: N/A.
2. License/Certifications: N/A.
3. Experience: N/A.
4. Must be physically able to perform the duties.
5. Must be able to interpret written and oral instructions.
6. Must have a work ethic and Customer Service attitude comparable with job responsibilities.
7. Able to operate machinery.