The Department of Internal Medicine is seeking an attending physician at the Instructor level in digestive diseases. This is a non-ACGME fellowship position that will provide training in advanced endoscopy. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Participation in the Clinical Gastroenterology Programs within the Division of Digestive Diseases and Nutrition at the University of Kentucky.
• Serve as an Attending and/or Consulting Physician at the UK HealthCare Hospitals and/or the Veterans Administration Hospital.
• Patient care responsibilities will include general gastroenterology at the UK HealthCare outpatient clinics and the Veterans Administration Hospital and possibly other outreach clinics.
• Provide teaching and supervision of residents and medical students in all clinical settings (inpatient, outpatient, and clinical research subjects). Will be an active participant in postgraduate education/CME efforts.
• Serve on appropriate Division, Department, University, Hospital and College committees.
• Participation in Continuing Education Programs at the College of Medicine.
Please include curriculum vitae along with application. Applications will be reviewed immediately and continue until the position is filled.