Provides basic age-appropriate bedside care and procedures. Transcribes Physician orders and maintains general functions of the nurses’ station.
- EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent
- EXPERIENCE: None required. Knowledge of patient care preferred.
- LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR REGISTRATIONS: BLS required within 90 days of hire.
- EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WORK AIDS:Computer terminal, Diagnostic equipment, Office machines and Patient therapeutic equipment and machine.
- SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Medical terminology, Basic patient care, Computer skills and Basic arrhythmia detection.
Employment Type (feed only)
Full Time with benefits