Responsible for the preventive maintenance, calibration, and repair of radiological and special imaging equipment, while adhering to safety codes and regulations to ensure that all systems are operating safely and at optimum performance levels.
- Must have an Associate's degree in one of the Electronic disciplines
- Must have five years of experience in radiological/special imaging repair.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the use and maintenance of radiological equipment within the initial ninety day appraisal period.
- Must be physically able to lift heavy loads, walk, stand for extended periods, and climb ladders.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Patient Care, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare