The Cardiology Scheduling Specialist is the first line of communication for our patients to the practice. This position would be responsible for understanding the process by which patient priority is determined, collecting historical information, and assisting the patient with all their appointment needs. These requests are for a high-volume multi-physician specialty care practice and includes coordination of surgeries, and/or surgical procedures at multiple locations.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks and have the flexibility to meet changing demands daily.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.