Attention current TriHealth employees:
Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors. Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
Named to Truven Health's "Top 15" health system list, TriHealth, Inc. is the leading healthcare system in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and is committed to be the most integrated health system in the market. Our mission is to improve the health status of the people we serve and we are excited to make TriHealth an even greater place for people to work and for patients to receive care. TriHealth is committed to ensuring that our strong values remain an integral part of who we are, what we stand for and what we believe in at our core.
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate person to be part of our amazing pharmacy team at Bethesda North Hospital as Clinical Pharmacist who will embrace our mission of improving the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education.
In this position you will be responsible for the filling and dispensing of medication orders including the proper handling, usage, and storage of drugs in the pharmacy. Maintains standards set by the department and translates policies and procedures into the daily operation of the pharmacy.
• Responsible for acting as an information resource to patients, physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals regarding medication therapy and drug related information and literature.
• Assumes personal responsibility for professional development, particularly around ongoing clinical education.
• Demonstrates initiative in accepting additional projects.
• Documents monitoring activities and interventions including formulary adherence.
• Provides clinical information and education to a wide variety of disciplines through one-on-one and group discussion.
• Plans and organizes work schedule of supportive personnel and pharmacists, as required.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy Pharmacist or Eligible for licensure .
• Experience: 1-2 years pharmacy experience.
• Specialized Knowledge: Prescription formula and mathematics for calculating dosage and quantity. Working knowledge of all Ohio Board of Pharmacy regulations.
• Licensure / Certification: Current valid State of Ohio Pharmacist license.
TriHealth provides unique opportunities from across disciplines in many different aspects including patient care, care coordination, education and management. We are unique because we know that team members who focus on our mission and values provide excellent patient care.
You can also expect a comprehensive Benefits package that includes but not limited to:
If you’re interested in joining our world-class team, Apply Today!
Hospital Pharmacist; Pharmacist; Pharmacist in Charge (PIC); Pharmacist in Charge, Owner (PIC, Owner); Pharmacy Informaticist; Registered Pharmacist; Staff Pharmacist; Staff Pharmacist, Hospital
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist - Cincinnati, OH (PRN/Optional)
Department Name: NRTH PHARMACY
Location: Bethesda North Hospital
Employment Status: Optional Position
Shift: Day/Evening Shift
Weekend Commitment: No
Holiday Commitment: No
On-Call Commitment: No