Quarry Hill is seeking a per diem Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join their team! Quarry Hill is in the heart of Camden with shopping, recreation and the ocean within minutes of the beautiful campus. Come join us!
Coordinates and administers the service plan to meet health needs of the residents and promote wellness. Supervises and delegates care to certified nursing assistants within scope of practice.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse license in the State of Maine.
- Experience in working with older adults, completion of Resident care assessment (RCA) and Assisted living state regulations.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures.
- Fire and safety procedures.
- Knows resident rights and understands abuse and neglect per state regulations.
- Local referral resources.
- Nursing standards of practice for older adults.
- Good assessment skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good supervisory skills