Memorial Surgery Center is an outpatient facility providing exceptional surgical care in Orthopedics, Podiatry, General Surgery, ENT, Plastics and GI. We are currently seeking a nurse to perform preoperative testing for our patients. This is a long-term temporary, full time position. Licensed Practical Nurse preferred. Maintain current CPR certification. Bilingual (Spanish-English) preferred. Typing and computer skills essential.
The COVID Testing Nurse will assist in the organization’s effort to provide pre-operative COVID testing of pre-screened surgical patients. This individual will collaborate with our existing team to facilitate high quality, best practice COVID testing according to company policy and procedure. The role will require a high degree of comfort and confidence dealing with the public, and will include hands-on care for individuals seeking testing for surgery. Additional responsibilities will include charting of tests performed, communication of positive/negative results to patients by phone, and answering COVID test related questions from members of the community.
• Conduct nasal swabs of patients seeking to know if they have COVID-19
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting with patients and staff
• Communicates effectively and professionally with all patients, guests, family members and co-workers to ensure a quality patient experience.
• Adapts to rapid change in a positive manner throughout the day as needs of the surgery center change
• Other related duties as required. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Current nursing license in the state of Oklahoma
Current CPR certification
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Tulsa Outpatient Surgery Ctr (11991)
Company Location Description
Employment Type (feed only)