- The Radiologic Technologist RT(R) performs duties directly involved with a variety of procedures performed with state of the art equipment, providing quality imaging and excellent patient care. Works under the direction of a Radiologist. Must work well independently as well as in a team setting, and be able to multitask.
- Per diem position with flexible scheduling and generous shift differential on nights and weekends.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited two-year School of Radiological Technology
- Valid/current state of NH license in Radiologic Technology
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) in X-Ray
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.