Registered Nurse Description:
safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients and families using the
nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and
sustain optimal health status. Dimensions are:
• Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
• Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
• Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
• Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
• Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes.
This position is FT 36 hrs / 3 days a week, Day Night rotating, rotating weekends and Holidays.
minimum of 1 year experience as a licensed RN required. One year of ED, ICU or 2 years of Med/Surg, or SDU nursing
from a large acute care facility experience is strongly preferred.
Diploma in Nursing or an Associate in Science Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program. Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association, must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
Full-Time: University Hospitals is offering a $8,000.00 sign on bonuses to external hires, minus applicable taxes, for designated regular full-time RN positions to experienced RN’s (1 year or more) hired externally.